The kids want to get out and about, Dad wants to have a look around the site, Grandma wants to find out where she can play Bingo and the dog needs to be taken for a walk. If you are looking for something to do on your family caravan holiday in Northampton then this is the article for you!
• Not so far away you can go to Wicksteed Park. It is a brilliant day out for the whole family with rides for the young and the youthful ones why not take a picnic with you and enjoy the gorgeous views and peaceful atmosphere of the day with your family?
• If you are looking at something different to do then maybe, go to Cantanger Llama Trekking. It is something unique that will stay in your family’s minds for long as an excellent and interesting day out.
• You could also go to Holdenby Falconry Centre to see flights from some of the most amazing birds of prey in the world, prepare to be fascinated on this superb day out.
• If petting farm animals is more up your street then Northampton has a lot to offer. You can go to the Old Dairy Farm centre, Rookery Open Farm or West Lodge Rural Centre and pet animals of all shapes, ages, sizes and colours. Just make sure you take your camera with you!
• Maybe you would prefer the opportunity to see the amazing historic shoe collection, which includes some pairs of the really rich and famous? It’s all waiting at the Northampton Museum and Art Gallery where there are some excellent art and ceramic collections to visit as well.
• If History is your bag, then the Abington Museum could be for you, see a vast collection of costumes while exploring the domestic life in the town of Abington over the years.
Did you know that there are over 250,000 people who live permanently in static caravans in the UK?
The cost-of-living crisis reared its ugly head towards the end of 2022, and while 2023 is now well a...
Read about how Allens Caravans’ £7.5million investment in its Aber Bay holiday caravan site will ...