We will give you suggestions for things to do on your family holiday in Wales, where you’ll see just a small selection of the hundreds of things you can do during your family caravan holiday in Wales!
• You could visit the Millennium Stadium; it is an icon of the twenty-first century while being a monument to international rugby. The Millennium Stadium is an excellent thing for the whole family to see during your stay in Wales.
• If you’re into books, then maybe pop down to Hay on Wye. This town is known as the capital of the second-hand book trade so if books are your thing this is where to come.
• Perhaps you may like to go coasteering on the welsh coast. This will offer you an exciting experience among some truly breathtaking and scenery.
• Maybe you would like to climb Mount Snowdon instead. Its highest point is 3,650ft and at height, you are able to see for hundreds of miles around, go to Snowdonia National Park to find out more about this superb experience.
• If you liked ‘The Prisoner’ TV Series then you may want to go to the fascinating fantasy village of Portmeirion and feel part of the famous television show.
• There are many eccentric things to do in Wales, but Bog Snorkelling at Llanwtryd Wells could be one of the most memorable ones. Why not give it a try during your stay in Wales?
• Wales has a rich and vibrant history and it would be a shame to miss this during your stay in Wales. The National Museum in Wales (also known as Amgueddafa Cymru) offers free entrance for the whole family and can be a great day out.
• The nightlife in Cardiff can be classed as second to none. There are well over 350 bars and pubs you can visit. Visiting some of those will give you a real feel of the nightlife in Wales.
Did you know that there are over 250,000 people who live permanently in static caravans in the UK?
The cost-of-living crisis reared its ugly head towards the end of 2022, and while 2023 is now well a...
Read about how Allens Caravans’ £7.5million investment in its Aber Bay holiday caravan site will ...