Farmers Markets are excellent for picking up some locally sourced products which are always well priced and taste delicious.
You can buy things like honey from a bee farm down the road, ostrich burgers that once tried will never be forgotten, maybe have some chilli sauce that will turn you into a fire-breathing dragon or even some freshly baked bread that will have your nose twitching for more.
There are so many great things you can get at a farmers market that you’d be silly to miss out on.
So, while enjoying your cheap caravan holiday in Worcestershire, why not pop along to one of the following farmers markets and see what you can find!
• Droitwich Farmers Market – 1st Saturday of every month: 9am -2pm
• Webb, West Hagley Farmers Market – 1st Sunday of every month: 10am – 2pm
• Kidderminster Farmers Market – 2nd Friday of every month: 9am – 4pm
• Bromsgrove Farmers Market – 2nd Saturday of every month: 9am – 5pm
• Malvern Farmers Market – 3rd Saturday of every month: 9am – 2pm
• Webb, Wychbold – 3rd Sunday of every month: 10am – 2pm
• St Peters Garden Centre – 4th Saturday of every month: 9.30am – 2pm
There is also a food festival next month where local farmers will be offering their locally sourced products, this is the St Peters Food Festival which is in the 21st and 22nd September and is an excellent day out for you and your family during your caravan holiday in September.
Did you know that there are over 250,000 people who live permanently in static caravans in the UK?
The cost-of-living crisis reared its ugly head towards the end of 2022, and while 2023 is now well a...
Read about how Allens Caravans’ £7.5million investment in its Aber Bay holiday caravan site will ...