It’s the first Bank Holiday of the year and the weather promises to be very good so why not pack up the car and come and stay in one of our mobile homes or static caravans at the Orchard Lodge Holiday Park? There are so many Easter activities going on in the area, here are just a few:
• You could pop down to Tudor World at The Falstaff Experience where you can take part in an Easter Quiz or watch the Tudor Easter Shows. If you’re looking for something a bit different then maybe go on the Ghost Tours or a Shakespeare Tour?
• If you fancy some exercise to burn off those chocolate Easter eggs then go along to Hill Close Gardens on Easter Sunday for the Easter Bonnet Parade with a prize available for the best Easter bonnet.
• The Heritage Motor Centre are doing something a little bit different for Easter with ‘Shaun the Sheep’ shows, a ‘Spot Shaun’ quizzes and an Easter Egg Hunt via a Land Rover along with numerous craft activities between 28th March and the 4th April.
• Kenilworth Castle are well prepared to welcome you for Easter Fun Events such as egg-citing egg trails where you can find the missing eggs to be rewarded with a delicious Easter treat on completion, why not pop by and see the hilarious jester for fun and foolishness.
• Hatton Country Farm doesn’t want you to miss out on the Easter Fun either, they offer families the chance to find coloured Easter eggs that can be exchanged for chocolate ones and there will be a special prize each day for the child that finds all the Easter Bunnies and the special Golden Egg. On top of all this fun you can watch the Sheep Racing and Duck Trials or go on Tristan the Runaway Tractor or even go and see the incredible falconry displays.
These are just some of the great Easter events you can get involved in while staying at the Orchard Lodge Holiday Park.
Buying a park home is a big investment and a decision that should not be rushed. First and foremost,...