Family Holiday Parks, Caravan Holiday Homes- Important Info
Click below for further information on what it means to own your own Holiday Home. If this information doesn't answer all your questions then give the Park a call. We're happy to help.
Things to Consider
3 Important Steps to owning your very own Holiday Home.
- Choose a Park that best suits you and your family
- Does the Park have the right facilities?
- How's the journey from your home address?
- Do the surrounding areas offer further interest?
- Look for the holiday home which is right for you
- Does the holiday home suit the size of your family?
- Do you expect to use it during the winter months (C/H & D/G)?
- Make sure the location on Park is where you'd like to be
- What are the different areas of the Park?
- What plots are available on the Park?
- Do you want a plot with a particular view?
Just like owning a car, there are annual and adhoc running costs to consider.
There are 4 main costs:
- Site Fees , Rates & Water
Purchasing your Holiday Home brings you a new lifestyle, the main benefits of which are:
- Unlimited Holiday Usage - This means you can use your Holiday Home anytime during the Open season of the Park, which is usually between March and December.
- Access to all park facilities & amenities - All the facilities & amenities of the Park are exclusively for the use of the Holiday Home owners. Feel free to use these as little or often as you like.