1. Who we are Allen’s Caravans (Estates) Limited, Wootton Hall, Wootton Wawen, Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire B95 6EE (Including Broadway Park, Pendeford Hall, Leedons Holiday and Residential Park, Overstone Solarium, Orchard Lodge, Overstone Lakes Holiday Park, Severnside Caravan Park, Sunbeach Holiday Park, The Springs, Glan-Y-Mor, Bredon View and Abbots Salford) (we, us or our).Under data protection law we are the 'data controller' of the personal information that we collect about you and as a data controller we have certain legal responsibilities concerning how we collect, use and share your personal information. We must inform you about this.
2. The information we collect The types of personal information we collect from you include:a) Information you provide to us - personal information that you provide to us including your contact details(i.e. your name, email address, phone number and postal address) and your bank account details.b) Our correspondence - if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;c) Sales and services information - details of transactions that you make with us and details of the services we provide to you;d) Credit and Anti-Fraud information – Where applicable and necessary, information relating to your creditworthiness or any criminal or fraudulent activities provided to us either by you or third parties including information which establishes your identity, such as driving licences, passports and utility bills; information about transactions, credit ratings from credit reference agencies; fraud, offences, suspicious transactions,politically exposed person and sanctions lists where your details are included.
3. How we use your personal information. We may use your personal information in the following ways:a) to provide our services effectively to you - [examples: to administer our services, including handling your requests, communicating with you (including about any offers or promotions); keeping up-to-date records about you and carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, to make payments to you and receive payments from you (where applicable).b) to market to you - if you have not objected, to provide you with updates and offers about our products and services and the products or services of selected third party companies that we think may be of interest to you. (See paragraph 4, 'Transfers of personal information', below for further information). We may use your information for marketing our own services to you by post, phone and email and, where required by law,we will ask for your consent at the time we collect your data to conduct any of these types of marketing. We will provide an option to unsubscribe or opt-out of further communication on any electronic marketing communication sent to you or you may opt out by contacting us using the details in the 'Contact us' section of this privacy notice. If at any time you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, you can let us know by contacting us using these contact details.
4. Transfers of personal information. We may permit selected third party companies to use your personal information, for the purposes set out in the section 'How we may use your personal information' (above). These companies may use this information to contact you. Selected third parties will be subject to obligations to process your personal information in compliance with the same safeguards that we deploy.We work with carefully selected insurance intermediaries, who are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority,to provide you with information about relevant insurance services. If we intend to pass your details to them we will inform you beforehand and give you an opportunity to object. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information passed on we will respect your wishes.We confirm that all personal information held by us about you will remain in (and will not be transferred outside of)the United Kingdom.As part of the process of providing you with the product or service requested, we may undertake certain checks or exchange information through various fraud and credit-check databases.
5. How long will we keep your personal information?Where you have expressed an interest in our products or services / where we have collected your contact details for us to provide you with information about our services, we will keep your information for 7 years, or until you ask us to stop sending you such information.Where you have purchased a product or service form us, we will keep your personal information for so long as we are providing you with insurance services, plus for the life of the unit, to deal with any queries, complaints or legal claims you may have.
6. Legal grounds to process. The legal grounds we rely on to process your personal information are that processing is necessary for:a) our legitimate business interests or those of a third party and these interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms in relation to the protection of your personal information. Our legitimate business interests include enabling us to provide you with products, services and information about our products and services (marketing). Third party legitimate business interests include the promotion of insurance services to you so that we have sufficient insurance coverage at our site(s);b) our performance of a contract made with you. This includes our providing you with products and services and our taking steps at your request towards, and in anticipation of, providing you with products and services;c) our compliance with legal or regulatory obligations.
7. Your rights in relation to your personal information If you have any questions in relation to our use of your personal information, you should first contact us using the contact in the 'Contact us' section of this privacy notice.Under certain conditions, you may have the right to request us to:(a) provide you with further details on the use we make of your personal information;(b) provide you with a copy of personal information that we have collected about you;(c) update any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold;(d) delete any personal information that we no longer have a lawful ground to use;(e) object to our use of your personal information if our use of your personal information is causing you undue harm. In such a case we must cease using your personal information for that purpose.
8. Contact us. If you have any questions, or you would like to find out more about this privacy notice you can write to us at: Wootton Hall, Wootton Wawen, Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire B95 6EE. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, you can find out how to report a concern via their website.