Cookies on the Allens Caravans Website


We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the yourname website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.


Insurance for a Park Home is arranged for Buildings/Structure and Contents, in a similar fashion as bricks and mortar insurance. However Park Homes insurance should be taken out with a specialist insurer such as Jardine Lloyd Thompson or K.Drewes, as they will have a firm understanding of structuring costs and any specific perils.    

Our associations