Cookies on the Allens Caravans Website


We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the yourname website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Council Tax

Council Tax is payable on Park Homes in the same way as any other Bricks and Mortar Home. At the current time all Park Homes are classed under Band A, this means when owning a Park Home you will pay the cheapest Council Tax rate available.    

Our associations