January 20th until January 26th is the international week of ‘Hunting for Happiness’, this may be as it coincides with the last week before payday when you have spent all your money over Christmas and now it’s a complete struggle to get through the last week until payday appears again.
Well here is a little bit of happiness for you, about signs that have been seen at other holiday parks and hotels across the world, they certainly made us chuckle.
The following notices were seen in Hotel Lobbies across the world;
• English Well Speaking
• The elevator is being fixed, during this time we regret that you will be unbearable
• Do not enter the elevator backwards, and only when lit
• To move the cabin, push button for wishing floor
• Customers are expected to complain at the office between the hours of 9am and 11am daily
The following worrying notices were found in static caravans on holiday parks across Europe;
• It is forbidden to steal towels, if you are not person to do such thing please not to read notice
• Please to bathe inside the tub
• You are invited to take advantage of the chambermaid
And in shops on holiday parks in other countries the following signs have been seen;
• If this is your first visit to Tokya, you are welcome to it.
• We are specialists in Women and other diseases.
• Order your summer suit now, because is big rush and we will execute customers in strict rotation.
Sometimes we think we have it bad in the UK with unpredictable weather, but with threats like these in other countries, perhaps holidaying in the United Kingdom is a safer bet?