If you have experienced a caravan holiday with your family or loved ones, then the thought of buying your own touring caravan will have crossed your mind at some point. Not only are the benefits numerous, but caravans have gotten much more luxurious and are truly a home from home in the 21st century. With sites across the UK that are suitable for touring caravans, Allens Caravans are fully behind your decision.
So, what are the benefits of buying your own caravan?
- It's (relatively) cheap - if you and your family go on holiday once or twice a year, over the course of a few years, this can cost upwards of £10,000. Investing a small amount of money into a caravan may seem expensive in the short term, but in the years that follow you will save yourself a lot of money. Pitches and supplies are wallet friendly, too!
- It's flexible - you can pack up and be on the road for a weekend away in just a few hours. Many sites welcome last minute pitches, so you don't always need to book in advance.
- Staycations are in right now - discover everything the UK has to offer from the comfort of your caravan. We have beautiful countryside, cities full of culture and so many historical places of interest; you are really spoilt for choice.
- Family first - With space for up to 6 people depending on the caravan you opt for, you can take the family with you... or not, if that's what you'd prefer!
- Good for Britain - travelling around UK caravan sites will boost local economies and you can't argue with that.
If that wasn't enough to sway you, take a peek at our Weir Meadow Park as an example of the luxury caravan holidays you could be having. Obviously, buying your own caravan is a big decision, but we'll be there to help you every step of the way.
If you need any further advice or queries, or would like to request a brochure, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our dedicated and friendly team - we look forward to hearing from you.